BA in Business Management
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
The major objectives of the program are producing:
- Professionals who are capable of planning, organizing, directing and controlling activities of private, public, non-government and government organizations.
- Professionals who can competently manage marketing, finance operations, human resource, materials, information resources etc.
- Professionals who are responsive and effective in working with and through others as well as capable of making and implementing decisions.
- Professionals capable of searching and developing opportunities as well as tackling problems.
- Professionals who are able to face the challenges of today's and tomorrow’s highly complex and competitive environment.
The program prepares students to become professional managers capable of executing Human Resources Management, Information System Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Materials Management and Financial Management and other managerial functional areas. The program will:
- Equip students with a realistic overview of major principles and techniques of human resources management systems
- Develop the students’ ability and skills to identify their information needs source, and how to utilize the information obtained efficiently
- Introduce students with the development and operation of markets-local, national and international-for resources, goods and services
- Provide students of Business management with a sound understanding of the concepts techniques, and applications of production and operations management
- Equip students with entrepreneurship and ethical concepts,
- Equip students with the methods and techniques of acquiring, utilizing, and issuing of material resources.
Download Application Form